Friday, October 3, 2008

Biased Opinions


I know that every parent thinks that their child is the cutest ever, but seriously - mine is! She is just an absolute mess, she is all over the place but just so darn cute that you could eat her (Kristen). These pictures were the day after her sleep study, once she had gotten a little sleep in her own bed - and was ready to go. In one of the pictures you will see a sort of shout-out to her Aunt Carol - they are not red cowboy boots - but they are the next best thing. She picked out these brown boots with pink flowers on the sides at a consignment store, and now she is obsessed. She wants to wear them all the time, to be honest - I'm not even sure if they fit! She has blisters on her ankles and legs from where they have worn her skin, but she still insists on wearing them. To the extent that I have to hide them from her sometimes just to be able to get her to wear other shoes.


I also thought I would share the picture of her pushing her baby on the street. Too cute!

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

ok, lu is totaly cuter than my kids. i'm jealous.

Amy S. Norris said...

no..........juice is my girl!!