Sunday, October 12, 2008

A new Norris!

Nope - I'm not preggers. Not ready for that just yet. But, welcome to the family Zonkey! Our beloved goldfish, Kool-aid, passed away in August while we were in Georgia, and so we waited a while, but missed having a goldfish in the kitchen. We went toPetsmart today and Byron picked us out another winner. Yes, Julie - I named him Zonkey. I'm not quite sure if his momma was a donkey, or his diddy was a zebra..........not even kidding. Anyway, we felt the name was appropriate since he had a stripe down his back. For those wondering if we have lost our minds, no, well.........yeah.Zonkey was the name of the donkey-zebra mix that we saw at the pumpkin patch, and it was such a hit, we had to keep it going!

3 comments:

Julie, Mitch & Chapman said...

Oh my gosh...you didn't!!!! I seriously laughed out loud when I read this. I love it!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Katie said...

no kitchen would be complete without a goldfish!

pmginn said...

Hmmmm .... all these years without a goldfish in my kitchen. Perhaps the incomplete kitchen is my reason for not cooking?!