Sunday, November 9, 2008

The launch of brownie-goose

For those of you who may or may not know already, I am retiring from my job at Children's Medical Group on December 18th. This has been a tough decision for me, as I really do love being a pediatric nurse, but Louisa needs my full attention right now. I need to be a mom first, not a nurse for right now.

In the meantime, I have decided to try and expand my love of sewing. I have started a website at http://browniegoose.blogspot.com
that I will continue to update with new designs as the time comes. You can also get to it at www.browniegoose.com. Please bookmark me, keep checking back and most importantly - tell all of your friends. I have literally just started, so my inventory is small right now - but keep checking back as I have tons of patterns and fabric, I am just waiting for more time in which to spend in front of my sewing machine!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

You will not regret staying at home! I just knew I was going to miss teaching but I haven't missed it a bit! The money gets tight but it is well worth it! It is the best decision I ever made! I am going to put your new business link on my blog and let all my friends know about it!

Gracie and Bryan Gaspard said...

Hey Amy...I just found your blog! Just wanted to let you know that Bryan has Central Apnea too! Strange huh?? He has probably had it his whole life but never knew it until he was sharing a bed with me and I told him, "Uh honey, you stop breathing in your sleep!" Anyway, wanted to let you know that you know someone else who has the samething. Have a great day!

Amy S. Norris said...

thanks gracie!! maybe we should put louisa and bryan in the same room at night and you and i can actually sleep!! haha!

The Milan Family said...

i'm still in denial about you leaving CMG, but I know you are going to love being with Lu all the time!!!! can't wait to check out your sewing! : )