Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a beautiful brain!

Well, thankfully Louisa's MRI was clean as they come. That was good news for all! She did fairly well with the procedure and came out of anesthesia better than she did when she had her tubes placed.

As for the GI appointment, I am still speechless. Although the sleep guys thought that it was almost certain that her central apnea was related her her reflux, the pediatric gastroenterologist doesn't agree. She said there is no research that has been shown to link the two together in her age group. So, back to square one - but with lighter hearts knowing that her brain is fine.

As for a plan, I have no clue. I cannot update anyone at the moment as to what we are going to do next because I personally have no idea. This frustrates me to no end. So, as soon as I know something, I will update everyone.

PS - I have the CUTEST pictures of Lula with her new potty, but Byron thinks it better that I not share them on the internet due to some weirdos that may be out there..........but as soon as I can capture a moment with some clothing on, I will share it. She is soooo excited about the potty and she told everyone in Target while we were buying it that she "teetee and poopoo potty." She was so proud. Now, she loves to sit on it and put the lid up and down. I personally am scared to death of potty-training, but maybe this will be one thing that Louisa will do the easy way. Is that asking too much?

4 comments:

The Bryans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bryans said...

At least "tee tee and poo poo" is an acceptable thing to say. Just wait until she is 3 and hollers repeatedly, "Why dat man got gir-dl hair, Why dat man got gir-ld hair"!! We are glad to hear that Louisa's brain checked out fine. Can't wait to see you again!

Amy S. Norris said...

haha. i love to tell people that story about the wendys drive through. i am about to wet my pants just thinking about it. i know, we are ready to be back in georgia for good!

Tori Hayes said...

So glad the MRI was clean...