Sunday, January 25, 2009

brownie-goose plug

Some exciting new things at brownie-goose! If you haven't already, check out the new Spring fabrics.....it will have you ready for warmer weather in no time! I am currently accepting orders for Spring.

Also, some new patterns are debuting themselves, I am currently working on samples, so keep checking back at http://browniegoose.blogspot.com. So far, the peasant top (which can also be made as a dress) and the wide-leg ruffled pants (single, double or triple ruffle) and the boys john-john have appeared, but that isn't all.............so, keep me bookmarked!

brownie-goose now has testimonials too! So, if you weren't so sure about ordering, check out what my customers have had to say about their experience by clicking here. Have you already ordered from brownie-goose? If so, email me your testimonial and a photo so that I can get the review up and the star published!

I update my blog more frequently with new orders and fabrics, so keep checking it at http://browniegoose.blogspot.com and also bookmark my website www.browniegoose.com!

The magic words are, "browse, bookmark and pass it along!"

Thanks, Amy

1 comment:

Brandy and John said...

Everyone was talking about the dress! I kept writing down your blog address so they can check it out! Thank you soooo much :)