Friday, March 6, 2009

And Now......It is OUR Turn!






Okay, the workers left today because they are super efficient and have already finished! Wahoo. Now, all that is left is for the grass to grow overnight, a landscaper to come and fix things up overnight, all of the boxwoods to be taken out, the lattice to be put around the bottom of the deck, the rest of the bricks to be mortared...............I can go on and on, but the point of the story is - whatever is left to be done is to be done at the mercy of Byron and I. So, here's to seeing how long it takes us - certainly more than 3 days!

I have to say, I am amazed. There are trees in the yard that I didn't even know were there..........more ground than I knew was there and the creek behind our house actually makes sound like a waterfall........who knew!

So, if anyone has sod they want to give away, or plants that they want to come and plant, etc., come on over. In fact, we are having a "family play in the dirt day" on Sunday - I am sure we could squeeze you in especially if you have free goods. :)

So for those of you who have been avoiding my blog for a few days to miss the pictures of the progress, it is safe to jump back on the wagon as I don't think I will be posting more pics until we have gotten more done. UNLESS people show up as spoken about before with sod and plants and such. :)

1 comment:

Brandy and John said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! Too bad we don't live closer, although, I'm not much of a "landscaper" :)