Thursday, March 12, 2009

Step Aside Pink Cowboy Boots!



We have a new shoe obsession for the week............wellies. Which, I don't mind because I have had my eye out for the perfect pair of rain boots for her (that weren't $70, seriously) and we just happened upon these on the clearance rack at Old Navy. Luckily for me, they were her size because we would have had to have gotten them anyways! The squeal that came from her mouth when she saw them (I think she learned it from Ella :)) was so loud it practically echoed in the store. Not even kidding.

Now she doesn't want to take them off (imagine that), and so when I told her that we couldn't wear them because they didn't fit over her pants that she was wearing today, she looked at me like I had lost my mind and said, "otay. den pants off, mama." Duh - however did I not think of that!? So, she has been playing in her shirt, diaper, boots and apron today. Judge not my friends! :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

adorable!

Kristen said...

ok probably my most favorite picture yet- loove the apron, wellies and diaper!!!!

kerisullivan said...

Oh my gosh Amy- that might be the cutest pic I've ever seen. That child sooo has her mama's personality. Hope y'all are well in Mississippi!

Brandy and John said...

hehe!! She is the cutest :) A girl's gotta have her shoes...

Davina Perret said...

So I've been looking down your blog and loved the picture of your girl with the azaelias. This will be my first Spring without them in 6 years! Your clothing looks great and to answer your question from a long time ago yes I use my daughter as a model. I used to use my son but he got too big for some of my stuff. I even use him with the dresses and just chop off his head:) Where in GA did you use to live? Did we establish that I just moved to OR from Columbus, Ga? And are you involved in a church in Jackson? We've got so many friends there I'm so curious if we have some connections.
Davina