Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shout-Out for a Talented Friend

Okay, I absolutely love nothing more than creative outlets. I mean, they are the best. And now that I am a SAHWM (stay at home working mom) I really am into supporting other SAHWM, because I know what they are going through!

Anyways, enough of my soapbox, but I wanted to let everyone know about my friend Tracy that I graduated high school with. She has recently started a jewelry business and her stuff is really great! Check her out, here is a link to her etsy store, and I have also linked her in my "stalk-worthy" blogs at the bottom.

She is in Savannah, but I am sure she knows where the post office is for all my Mississippi girlies! Go get some bling!

1 comment:

lnichols said...

i just saw your stalk worthy blogs column. i am obsessed with the heather bailey website. so cute!!!!!