Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fabulous Etsy Find


Okay, so I am so excited about this purchase that I just had to share with everyone. I found this sweet lady named Ruby on Etsy that has some amazing clothes and she has the best taste in fabric. I looked at her site forever, and then decided that I wanted to order from her since I don't get to sew for Louisa as often as I like anymore...she is not exactly a paying customer. :)

The stitching is amazing and the craftsmanship is just perfection! I realize I am totally about to post a like for one of my competitors, but I just want everyone to see the cute things she has. The dress came with the matching bow, and then I ordered the goldfish and seahorse bows too because they are just about the cutest things that I have ever seen!

I am all for supporting hand-made things and supporting people working with their trades. So, check Ruby out and look at her cutie-pie stuff! Here is her link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5149596

Happy shopping and thanks again Ruby!! I LOVE them!

No comments: