Sunday, June 6, 2010

grrrrr....

okay, shortest post EVER. as i am sitting at the beach (sighing as i am leaving today) i decided to get on hubby's laptop to check out some blogs and *maybe* connect with the real world for few while i down some coffee and wait for the fireball to awaken....then i realized.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! my blog that i redesiged forever ago doesn't reach all the way to the sides of this screen and so it messes all the text up. this doesn't occur at my desktop that i usually work on. what the crap? you know i am going to have to sit down first thing when i get home to try and fix, but seriously html....i really don't want to have to deal. gross.
so, sorry for those of you out there that have a screen that looks like this one when reading and it is all jumbled and text is all over the place. how annoying. i guess it has something to do with the margins and such...who knows, it just goes to show how my limited knowledge of things proves to be dangerous. ha. insights welcome. :)

3 comments:

Gracie and Bryan Gaspard said...

okay...are you talking about this blog? b/c it looks fine to me.

Also, thanks for the encouragement! I am DONE with the growth charts! Have a safe trip home!

Megan said...

I am on a lap top and everything looks good to me.

Russ, Anna, Pepper and Vesper said...

all looks good on mine too