Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ohhhh, the Drama

Do your kids ever act this way?














Okay, phew.....mine either.

HA. Who am I kidding? And before anyone starts to "feel bad" for this sweet face or wonder why an evil mother took pictures during her distress....let me just explain to you that this is the response I got as I told her it was time for a nap today. Seriously. So, yes...I grabbed the Nikon and shot away, for one day she will need to remember this. Too bad it doesn't have sound, but not to leave you out of the loop, this is what was said:

"MOOOOOOOMY I DON NEEDS A NAP. I DOOOONT WANS A NAP. I AM NOT GONE TAKE A NAP. EBER, EBER, EBER. I DON NEEEEEEEEEEEDS IT."

She may not believe she needs it, but a certain meltdown tells me otherwise. As my friend Summer said, "if you put me in a dark room and told me it was time for a nap, I would be thrilled." Nicely said. However, Lula Kate does not feel the same.

I still have a master bathroom, a camping trip and a trip to the beach to blog about...but I fear the actress is about to wake up from the nap she so didn't "need" and to avoid a future meltdown as they tend to come in clusters...let me get dinner started so I can devote all my attention to sparing myself the drama.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Penny Ginn said...

She's only doing what we all WISH we could do. :)

kosekcasa said...

It's almost as if she was posing for the photo shoot while also haveing her melt down. Too funny!

And, yes, I'm very familiar with that drama.