Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Makeover...

So....how do we likey? I had gotten some comments saying that my blog was hard to read due to all the hoop-la going on in the background and how the text sometimes would fade into it and also I have seen on a few computers how all my hard work and HTML editing did no good - so now that blogger has gotten all fancy, I decided to streamline the old blog a bit more to hopefully make it more appealing to the eyes. We hope, right....

Now, here's to hoping I don't go to pull it up on hubby's laptop only to find that it doesn't mesh well with that screen because then I will use some of my all-time-fave 4-letters and throw a temper-tantrum. Don't judge...it happens to the best of us.

Now for a disclaimer....the kitty in the new header image is not Murray. Most of you could probably tell this since pictured kitty is about 10 lbs lighter than my sweet Murr-bell. That kitty is Bit, and he belongs to my brother and sister-in-law in Georgia. I heart Bit. Byron hearts Bit, and it looks like Lula Kate hearts Bit too. Now, after seeing this sweet picture, you will heart Bit as well.

Isn't he handsome? The only person I know that doesn't like Bit is my Mallard Brown. No, on their first meeting...Bit smacked the pooey out of Mallard and this was his first run-in with a kitty that had claws. Poor Brownie didn't know what to think. It is okay Bit, you're still my bud.

Okay, now scroll on down because I posted another blog earlier today!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love your new design/background. When I first saw it and before I read your post, I thought to myself that looks like Brad and Claudia's cat. =)

I do have to say that Braelyn loves her some Bit too. She comes to visit us every once in a while at my parents house (they live right across the cul-de-sac from Brad and Claudia)

Meredith said...

I know Bit! We were roomies in college...he's a sweet kitty!

The Bryans said...

Thanks, guys! Grandpa Bit is a sweet kitty. Speaking of sweet little kitties, I have four adorable kittens that need a new home because Bit doesn't like sharing his. I will deliver to MS this weekend. Just let Amy know if you are interested. Please!!

Nora said...

GORGEOUS photo of Lou (and Bit!)