Thursday, July 8, 2010

Memory Lane and a Tow-Headed MESS


Wow....wondering where I have been? Goodness. Wish I had some fun and exciting things to tell you to explain my absence, but....

Instead, I will rewind to 5 years ago tonight. It started off with this....only after a mini-panic attack in which I will forever be in debt to my BFF Becca for her ability to stick by my side in a not-so-desirable situation. Ha!


Then on down the aisle with my Daddy and my brown boy.


Only to end up as this, I love to see the joy in Byron's face. I mean, oh wow.


And this, I will remember this moment forever.


And this one just makes me laugh. Ha!


Well, happy 5th anniversary to the best husband ever. One that never ceases to amaze me and keeps me on my toes. He puts up with all of my crazies and quarks and still says he loves me. But that is just about enough mush for me today. :) I just wish we were leaving in 2 days for Jamaica like we did 5 years ago. Who would have thought that 5 years down the road we would have a mess on our hands AKA Lula Kate. NEVER would have guessed. I mean, we definitely imagined kids...but we didn't know what we were in for!

Fast on back forward to the present. Back to what has been keeping me from the blog. Well, I really don't have any excuses, so instead I will tickle your fancies with what Louisa has been up to, since we all know she is way more fun anyways.

First of all, she put on a concert for me one night as a princess. Complete with a crown that kept falling off of her head which would usually result in a total meltdown, but thankfully for the audience, as soon as she got back up on the stage/ottoman, she was all better. Phew.


And what is better than panties on the head? This has her laughing hysterically EVERY time. I mean, every time. Awesome.


Oh, and while we are half-neked...why don't we eat some princess spaghettios?



And the most recent, she has gotten into what we call "booty-dance-party-USA" in this house. We had one the other morning after a run on the treadmill, and now this little one is hooked. Here she is in her finest busting out some moves to Hannah Montana. Gotta love her.


Until next time...

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love it! (& totally remember that "emergency" Becca helped with lol). Love ya'll!

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

is it okay that i think your husband is the second cutest husband on the planet?

Amanda Jones said...

Love the look on your hubby's face.....so sweet!

Russ, Anna, Pepper and Vesper said...

Blog looks awesome!!!!! I really like looking at your wedding pics, sooo pretty and flower in your hair is adorable. Louisa is breaking it down!