Friday, January 28, 2011

Apple Doesn't Fall Far

Yes, this is a child after my own heart. A multi-tasker like no other.

Vacuuming in her j's, check.
Chit-chatting on the phone, check. (however...I do not enjoy phone convos near as much as this one does)
Styling in her Danskos, check.

Love this child.

And another moment in which the girl who looks NOTHING like me, but acts JUST like me made me giggle. She was playing with a puzzle earlier and couldn't get two pieces to go together and this is what I heard.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you eben seeerious? I am so ober dis, I am jes DONE, otay. Jes done. Ugh."

I swanny....I thought it was me. Brought me back to days at Children's Medical Group in which I would tell Dr. Smith the same thing, especially on Thursday afternoons.

Just a little fix of Louisa for the weekend. Geeze, I love that kid.

2 comments:

TeenyTinyFashions said...

Stories of her always make me smile ~ today is no different! :)

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

that was the smile I needed today. Gracias!