Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who Sent the Sushi Booties?

Okay, I am dying laughing. And I mean, dying laughing. My cheeks hurt and my stomach is in pain because I cannot stop giggling.

So, a friend discovered a package on my doorstep today. It was addressed to Mr. Norris and had a return address of "Sushi Ornaments." I thought..."what the crap?" I figured Byron had ordered something...but the whole "Mr. Norris" confused me.

Well, I opened it and this is what I found.

No note, no from so-and-so, etc. Just some Sushi Booties. Hehe.

So, I found the store on Etsy and emailed the seller to see who had sent it (I haven't heard back yet). I then proceeded to text Byron and ask if he ordered Nash some Sushi Booties to which he texted back, "does that sound like something I would do?" Which, that was the first giggle.

I then proceeded to text other friends to see if they had sent the Sushi Booties and this is when the hysteria began. My phone must be having an off-day. It kept correcting it to "Sushi Boobies." So, I would get some very confrused responses. Then, I was uber embarrassed and would correct it to "Sushi Booties" and still get the confrused responses. Here are just a few so that you can giggle too.
  • WTH?
  • Ummm, I have no idea what you are talking about....
  • Excuse me?
  • Are you drunk?
  • Seriously?
  • I didn't send the booties, but I ordered the boobies. :)
  • Did you mean to send this to me?
  • WTC?
  • Lay off the booze Ames...
So, if it isn't random enough that some Sushi Booties (which I had been super oblivious to before just now) came in the mail to "Mr. Norris" I have NO clue who they are from. But rest assured, I have laughed more over these things in the last 30 minutes than I have in a while.

So...did you send the Sushi Booties?

1 comment:

The Treadwells said...

thanks for the laugh !!!