Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Under-Arm Green Beans Anyone?

It is no secret to you readers out there that I love animals. I mean, I named my business after them! One of them even walked me down the aisle. Oh, and have I mentioned that one has had knee surgery and a brace?

Yes, love my furry babies. More than anything. Hint, this is a post about animals - if you don't like animals...you may not find this blog as irresistible as I do. :)

Mallard - my chocolate lab, aka Brownie...is R.O.T.T.E.N with a much-capitalized R. But, he gets away with anything and everything because he is my baby. I got him when he was 6 weeks old, therefore we 'get' each other. He is on my team. And so is baby Nash. In this house, we are known as "Team Cool." Haha, Byron I bet you didn't know that did you...now you have to come up with a name for your team that consists of you, Louisa, Lucy and Murray. :)

As rotten as he is, the dog loves to beg. If you are eating it, he wants it. Well, he has learned to stay close to Louisa when she eats as she 'drops' things all the time. And lately, he has learned if he stays near his team-mate Nash the same thing happens. He doesn't even care that it is un-seasoned, un-salted cold green beans that he is begging for. And Nash just giggles. And babbles and smiles. See for yourself. I mean, who needs baby wipes for food mess anymore?


Excuse the out of focus blurry photos, I just couldn't edit them out...they are part of that story. Cuteness. And Nash has recently started doing this face when he gets tickled or wants to laugh where he scrunches up his nose, closes his eyes and grins from ear to ear. The child could be eaten when he does this.

And just so you don't think I am being biased towards my team...here is a photo from this morning of 'the other team' snuggled up (minus Lucy-who was still asleep and Byron-who was at hospital, imagine that) watching Mickey Mouse.

Love all my chirrens. :)

2 comments:

Meggie said...

Those pictures are precious! And so are all your babies. =)

ryvresong said...

This blog is the cutest thing I have seen in a long while. Your babies are adorable. I loved each picture, they are so bright and cheerful. Enjoy your babies, they grow up so fast. Thank you for sharing.