Friday, September 9, 2011

My Little Jay Bird

The Birthday Suit

We all know what it is...and some of us love it more than others. However, I am not sure anyone I know loves the birthday suit more than my sweet Baby Nash. My little jay bird. The child loves nothing more than to be naked. Bless it. Boys will be boys...

He figured out a few weeks ago how to take off his diaper, and since he usually just wears a diaper while we are at home...once the diaper is gone, he is happy. He has even figured out how to unsnap a onesie and get to his diaper from there. Wow.

Thankfully, he has yet to figure out how to get out of a diaper that snaps...so I have been keeping him in just the Fuzzibunz and BumGenius dipes that have snaps. Well, today as I was finishing up diaper laundry - I had him in a Thirstie cover (he SO has these figured out) only because I knew it wouldn't be for long. Well, little did I know...

I left him in his little bouncy seat (that little Houdini has also figured out how to escape from) in the den while I went into the dining room to fold some clothes (since our dining room table is laundry central) and talk to my friend Phoebe on the phone. I heard nothing out of the ordinary...Lou jibber-jabbering away and hollering at Mallard and Nash just giggle-squealing. However, when I walked back into the den...this is what I saw.

Yes, he escaped the chair and the diaper. I mean...note how far away the diaper is - it is like he slings it as soon as he gets it off. So proud of himself. I just had to laugh and keep snapping away and he continued to giggle and enjoy his birthday suit.



Oh that sweet little naked jay has my heart...


2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

He is too cute!

Jenna said...

Can you chirrens please come live with me?! So stinkin' crewte!