Thursday, April 5, 2012

George of the Jungle

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

Not to mention climbing like monkeys. I had been warned that little boys will be little boys. And it couldn't be more so with sweet baby Nash. Not walking yet, but climbing for sure. As I was making sandwiches for lunch the other day, this is what I found when I turned around.

ON the kitchen table. Cleaning it with napkins none-the-less.

After I recovered from a mild coronary and I realized my camera was right there, I took a picture and then swiftly got him down. However, I forgot to move the small green chair that seems to be the partner in crime (just wait to see all the pics) and this is what I found later that day.

And another bonding moment with Nash and his chair.

Here, he abandoned his accessory chair and instead teamed up with his toy basket.

And then this one...well, it is priceless.

Yes, that is a toothbrush in his mouth. The monkey grabbed his friendly-bad-influence chair, climbed up on the toilet and was brushing his teeth.

When you fall and bust your head open and knock out teeth, does it make a difference if they are clean? Nash apparently believes so.

Lawsy this child. I almost foresee an ER visit and a cast soon. Oh my word. Lou still has a MAJOR fear of anything and everything, and for that I am grateful. This child, however...not so much.

And not to load you with too much testosterone today, how about a little Louisa story.

Today in the car she was telling me about how she and another girl always chase this boy (that is boyfriend to both of them, mind you) around at school. She was telling me that today she kept trying to kiss him but that he kept running away too fast. I said, "Lou...you might want to observe his personal space and respect that he might not want you to kiss him and be up in his face." To which she responds, wait for it...

"Mommy, don't be silly. Of course he wants me to kiss him. Who doesn't? I am Louisa Kate Norris."

Wow. Just wow.

2 comments:

Katie P said...

ahh... I have been waiting for a Louisa story. They always make me giggle for the rest of the day. Nash needs to quit being such a big boy!! He is growing up way too fast. Love the pictures :)

Britt said...

Love the Lou story and I don;t think I have ever seen a little boy more presh than Nash!