Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Porcelain Gods

Well, you can give a kid a water table (that you just so happened to luck out on the clearance rack at Target)...

but he'd prefer the toilet.

Yep. We had come inside for a small break from playing with the water table and as I was fixing drinks for everyone (now I know why I had the slight urge to accidentally spill some rum in my Diet Coke) when I heard splashing. And it dawned on me, Louisa is upstairs because I can hear her stomping. Hmmmm, Nash is playing the kitchen cabinet with all the tupperware...WAIT, no he isn't. So I follow the splashing and find this.


BUSTED.


And check out the infamous accomplice chair. Lawsy.

This girn, however...melts me to my very core, no matter the reason behind it.


And now, he is just laughing at me, check out all those chompers! Oh dear sweet baby Nash, why oh why are you such a hooligan?


And now, back to that Diet Coke...

5 comments:

Chasingmermaids said...

love it!! gotta love lil boys that never sit still!! BUSY BUSY BUSY! enjoy:)

Sara May said...

Cutest pictures ever! Definitely made me smile! xxx

Sara May said...

Cutest pictures ever! Definitely made me smile! xxx

SouthernBabies said...

Hilarious ! So sweet.

SouthernBabies said...

Hilariouis. Sweetest picture ever.